[BuildTools] Problem with ASL and AC_CHECK_SIZEOF(long long)

Kipp Martin kipp.martin at chicagogsb.edu
Mon Feb 11 18:07:08 EST 2008

Hi Andreas:

> ac_cv_sizeof_long_long
>
> and I get you can somehow unset it if you need to.  Have a look at the
> configure file that is generated for your configure.ac file - maybe that
> gives you some hints.

That's what I did without much luck. I spent a fair amount of time
poking around the generated configure file and tried all sorts of
permutations and combinations such as

ac_cv_sizeof_long_long=

hoping that this would undefine it, etc.

Not much luck, I will keep trying.

Cheers,

kipp.martin at chicagogsb.edu
http://gsbkip.chicagogsb.edu