[BuildTools] An upcoming glpk glitch

Lou Hafer lou at cs.sfu.ca
Thu Mar 29 19:11:45 EDT 2007

Andreas,

>  ... stuff about glpk and potential changes to COIN_HAS_USER_LIBRARY ...

	I think I'll take the conservative approach, and see if I can extend
COIN_HAS_USER_LIBRARY to accept a list of symbols. Finding any one will be
considered success. That avoids tying the third and fourth arguments (one might
want to specify some arbitrary file as the third argument, not necessarily a
header file).

> Before submitting anything to the BuildTools/trunk, please get in touch ...

	Will do.  I'll try not to surprise you.  This is medium priority for me,
and there's an easy work-around, so you have a good chance of getting a release
out before you see this.

							Lou