[BuildTools] Revised trunk/coin.m4 with --enable-doscompile

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Mon Jan 29 10:35:51 EST 2007

Andreas Waechter wrote:

> In order to see speed up, the configure.ac file in the BASE directory
> has to be changed in order to create the libtool script there.  I think
> so far this has only happened for Bonmin...(?)

Ah, yes, I remember. I also made the change and tested it with SYMPHONY
a while back. It worked fine, but I'm not sure whether it got committed.

I completed the CYGWIN tests with --enable-doscompile and everything
went fine (with COIN_SKIP_PROJECTS=Dylp). I will try to get to Mac OSX
today, but I would say we might as well make a stable version at this point.

Cheers,

Ted
--
Dr. Ted Ralphs