[BuildTools] Revised trunk/coin.m4 with --enable-doscompile

Ted Ralphs tkralphs at lehigh.edu
Wed Jan 24 14:34:42 EST 2007

Bill has already agreed to adapt the stuff he's doing for Acro to COIN
and to try to maintain something resembling "CoinAll." He's supposedly
working on it, but I haven't been able to reach him to see where it
stands. We certainly shouldn't do too much work on this without checking
in with him, but the script we're talking about shouldn't be too hard to
concoct.

Cheers,

Ted