[BuildTools] Stable release of build tools?

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Thu Feb 1 14:08:17 EST 2007

Ok, I just updated stable/0.5 and created releases/0.5.4.

I will now go through the projects

CoinUtils
Data
ThirdParty
Ipopt
Clp
Osi(?)
Cbc
Cgl(?)
Smi
Vol

and rerun the autotools, as well as replace any 'make' by '$(MAKE)' and
change the basic configure.ac file to create the libtool script.  I will
do all those changes in the stable version, and probably in every trunk or
devel version.

I will not create new releases - this is up to the project managers.
Therefore, Ted, if you want to make a new consistent release, you will
have to bug the corresponding PM to make a new release.

I'll keep you posted.

Andreas