[BuildTools] RE: [Coin-discuss] shared vs static libs

Andreas Waechter andreasw at watson.ibm.com
Tue Apr 10 10:11:47 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I finally put some documentation into the config.site file that is coming
with the BuildTools.  It is in the latest release.  It might be a good
idea if you could have a look at this, to make sure that I'm writing
nonsense.  We might want to direct users to have a look at that too.

Lou, feel free to go for the wiki :)

Cheers

Andreas