[Bonmin] Bonmin - resolve robustness

Juan David Baquero Barrios juan.baquero4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 12:43:08 EDT 2023

Dear contributors.

Firstly let me recognize your incredible contribution in optimization that
lets us solve complex problems.

My name is Juan Baquero, I am currently enrolled in the department of
energy at Tamu.

I have been working in my thesis with IDAES tool aiming energy efficiency,
however I got stuck while I was solving the optimization problem with
'bonmin', the solver stop in solve robustness and It has been working in
this line around 24 hours, and I stopped the process trying to overcome
this issue with the following code,  but it does not run.

solve robustness:
solver_2.options = {'max_consecutive_failures': 2}

limite solutions printed:
solver_2.options = {'solution_limit': 4}

Limit node level output is printed.
solver_2.options = {'bb_log_interval': 4}

I would really appreciate your recommendations.

[image: image.png]