[Bonmin] Bonmin questions

Александр Гнусарев alexander.gnussarev at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:25:18 EST 2020

Dear Experts,
I am trying to use Bonmin to solve problem with nonlinear objective function and i have some questions.
1. i declare integer variables with low bound x_l[i] = 0 and upper bound x_u[i] = 3. i use starting point x[i] = 0. but when run bonmin (exact ipopt), it declare starting point x[i] ~ 1.4999. because of which constrain g[0] is infeasible. after some iterations algorithm problem solved with status INFEASIBLE or CONTINUOUS_UNBOUNDED. i solved same problem in gams 23.3 and it was successful. maybe gams set some options? how can i use bonmin to solve my broblem?
2. how can i declare 2-dimension variables?
Source code in attachment.
I am hope for your help.
Best regards, Alexander Gnusarev.