[BCP] Segfault in OsiClpSolverInterface::clone after fathoming a node in BCP

Andrea Trautsamwieser andrea.trautsamwieser at boku.ac.at
Fri Jun 29 15:31:22 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am using BCP already quite a while but only used variable generation so far. Now I  implemented cuts to strengthen the LP relaxation. However, I obtain the following problem when fathoming a node.

LP:   Forcibly fathoming node in branch().
LP:   Deleting 648 columns from the matrix.

0x00007ffff791ffd8 in OsiClpSolverInterface::OsiClpSolverInterface(OsiClpSolverInterface const&) () from /home/andi/Bcp-1.3.4/build/lib/libOsiClp.so.1

I first thought that my algorithmic cuts are including variables that have been deleted. However, if I customize the function "select_vars_to_delete" of BCP_lp_user to delete nothing the error still occurs.

Thanks a lot for your help.

With kind regards,

Andrea