[BCP] Bcp-1.3 with Cplex?

Francois Margot fmargot at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Dec 28 12:25:36 EST 2011

Hi:

Up to version 1.2, it was possible to use Bcp with Cplex as LP solver.
This does not seem to be the case with stable/1.3. After replacing all
occurrences of "OsiClp" by "OsiCpx" in BAC/LP/BB_lp.cpp and
BAC/TM/BB_tm.cpp, commenting out the call to "getModelPtr()" in
BAC/LP/BB_lp.cpp, and having installed Bcp-1.3 with Cplex (libOsiCpx.a
is created), using "make" in BAC compiles fine, but at linking I get:

undefined reference to `OsiCpxSolverInterface::OsiCpxSolverInterface()'

I tried to add all kind of libraries to the linking line, without success.

Is there a way to use Cplex with Bcp-1.3?

Francois