[BCP] Bcp installation

Andrea Trautsamwieser andrea.trautsamwieser at boku.ac.at
Wed Dec 21 04:51:24 EST 2011

Hi!

I've used Bcp-1.2.3 already on a linux machine. However, I tried to run my program on a different computer now, so I first installed linux there and downloaded Bcp-1.2.3 (I also tried it with the newer version Bcp-1.3.2 as Bcp-1.3.3. seems to be incomplete, but with the same outcome).

configuring works fine. But the make command leads to errors. It seems that size_t of BCP_vector makes a problem.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to fix this problem.

I copied the error messages in a txt file.

Thanks in advance.

Andrea