[BCP] [Dip] MCF Example (from BCP examples) added to DIP

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Sat Feb 13 09:31:41 EST 2010

No problem. Let me know if you have any questions.

The obvious next step would be to hook up a specialized solver for the
oracle - which is simply a max-flow problem. Currently, I just call the
built-in ILP solver - which can be relatively inefficient. I don't have time
to hook that up right now, but will try to find some time later.

Cheers,
Matt