[BCP] MCF Example (from BCP examples) added to DIP

Matthew Galati Matthew.Galati at sas.com
Fri Feb 12 09:16:11 EST 2010

Hi -

As requested by Christian Plum, I have added another DIP example for solving the Splitable Integer Multicommodity Flow Problem. This model was taken from the BCP/examples directory and should serve as a simple example of how one might take a BCP app and write it using DIP.

You can find it in trunk at Dip/examples/MCF. I have only tested it on the 3 small data sets provided in the BCP directory. The results match BCP.

BCPers - do you have bigger data for this example? If so, point me to it and I'll see how DIP does.

Any questions or problems, let me know.

Thanks,
Matt