[BCP] Dual ray is wrong!

Dani danielpa at wanadoo.es
Fri Apr 17 17:51:43 EDT 2009

I was having the same problem.  I'm very grateful too for your anwser,
Laszlo (to Mohamad too for raising the question!). I was not able to fix my
code yet but at least I have some hints :-)

If I understood it well, the problem comes from adding "bound" constraints
(0 <= x_i <= 1)  since eventually one of those became non-basic and bounded
to 1 with a non-negative dual and Bcp (Osi?) was not returning it in the
dual price vector because it concerned the upper bound? Is my understanding
good?

To complement this thread just say that the behavior I was observing was
that cplex command line and glpsol (glpk's counterpart) were returning
non-zero duals whereas Bcp (Osi?) was returning 0.

Thanks,

Dani.