[BCP] Never mind (Re: "BM: Couldn't branch!")

Eric W Anderson Eric.Anderson at Colorado.EDU
Fri Sep 5 10:44:45 EDT 2008

Never mind, it looks like this was a symptom of an unrelated problem that was
causing memory corruption.

Thus spake Eric W Anderson (Eric.Anderson at colorado.edu):

--
Eric W. Anderson                                   University of Colorado
eric.anderson at colorado.edu                      Dept. of Computer Science

                         PGP key fingerprints:
       personal: 1BD4 CFCE 8B59 8D6E EA3E  EBD5 4DC9 3E61 656C 462B
       academic: D3C5 D6FF EDED 9F1F C36D  53A3 74B7 53A6 3C74 5F12