[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Informs 2007 (Seattle) - Decomposition Methods in Integer Programming

Matthew Galati magh at lehigh.edu
Thu Mar 22 09:45:29 EDT 2007

Hello BCP-users,

I am organizing a session for the ICS (Informs Computing Society)
Sponsored Cluster at this year's annual Informs conference (in Seattle).

I am planning to put together a session similar to last year's - which
focuses on decomposition methods for integer programs.

https://informs.emeetingsonline.com/emeetings/formbuilder/clustersessiondtl.asp?csnno=5027&mmnno=154&ppnno=22222

Please let me know if you would be interested in giving a presentation,
or if you know anyone that might be interested.

If so, please send a tentative topic.

Best Regards,
Matt

Matthew Galati - Optimization Developer