[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Generic Branch and Cut code

Gualtiero Tramezzi gtramezzi at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 06:43:20 EST 2007

What do you mean by bare bone branch-and-cut? What I 've done is write this
simple LP problem with integer constraints:
Minimize
obj:  - y0_1 w0_1 - y0_2 w0_2 - y0_3 w0_3 - y0_4 w0_4
Subject To
w0:  w0_1 = 1
w1:  w0_2 = 3
w2:  w0_3 = 4
w3:  w0_4 = 2
c1_1:  y0_1 - x0 - x1 <= 0
c1_2:  y0_2 - x0 - x2 <= 0
c1_3:  y0_3 - x0 - x3 <= 0
c1_4:  y0_4 - x0 - x4 <= 0
c2_1:  y0_1 + x0 + x1 >= 2
c2_2:  y0_2 + x0 + x2 >= 2
c2_3:  y0_3 + x0 + x3 >= 2
c2_4:  y0_4 + x0 + x4 >= 2
Bounds
0 <= x0 <= 1
0 <= x1 <= 1
0 <= x2 <= 1
0 <= x3 <= 1
0 <= x4 <= 1
0 <= y0_1 <= 1
0 <= y0_2 <= 1
0 <= y0_3 <= 1
0 <= y0_4 <= 1
Integers
x0 x1 x2 x3 x4 y0_1 y0_2 y0_3 y0_4
End

I must modfy also the code of SHELL? Where?