[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Re: BCP: node buffering?

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 30 21:44:43 EST 2006

Hello,

I have added code that removes the "deadwood" from the search tree, i.e.,
immediately removes subtrees that are completely explored. I have done some
quick testing and it seems to work. However, by default it is turned off, just
to make sure that noone's code breaks. I wonder if people could give it a try
and let me know whether it works fine or not. I am interested in both serial
and parallel settings. To enable the feature add
    BCP_RemoveExploredBranches 1
to your parameter file.

--Laci