[Coin-bcpdiscuss] Using BCP with GLPK

Laszlo Ladanyi ladanyi at us.ibm.com
Thu Sep 8 08:47:43 EDT 2005

Unfortunately you can't do that with BCP. BCP is the main program, the user
"fills in the blanks", i.e., writes routines to make whatever decisions the
user can make (like branching, cut generation, etc.). Of course there are
defaults for many things. So BCP can't be used as a library (yet!).

If you need a library you have two options: use cbc or symphony. They can be
built as a library.

--Laci