[ADOL-C] Valgrind output of LuksanVlcek1_sparse example.

Andrea Walther andrea.walther at uni-paderborn.de
Wed Jul 4 07:22:16 EDT 2012

Hi,

>  I ran the  LuksanVlcek1_sparse example (that crash on my Ubuntu system)
> with valgrind using the following command line parameters:
>
> Please find attached the output.

It seems that the error comes from a memory allocation inside of
ColPack. I will write to the developers of ColPack to inform them about
the problem.

> If you need instead also the compiled program, you'll find it on this link:
> http://lobianco.org/temp/LuksanVlcek1_sparse.tgz

I tried this but could not execute it on my system. When I recompile
the source code everything works fine which makes the debugging
complicate. I used also valgrind for this but do not see any warning
at the point where you have the problem. mh.

Which compiler version are you using?

Best regards

Andrea

--
Prof. Dr. Andrea Walther
Lehrstuhl fuer Mathematik und ihre Anwendungen

Email: andrea.walther at uni-paderborn.de
Phone: ++49 5251 602721
Fax:   ++49 5251 603728