[ADOL-C] conditional assignment inside a 'for' loop

Andrea Walther awalther at math.uni-paderborn.de
Fri Nov 27 02:28:00 EST 2009

Hello Alfonso,

> The point is that I don't know how ADOL-C stores the sequence of operations
> when there is a 'for' loop. If the different steps of the 'for' loop are
> stored one after another sequentially in the tape,

this is exactly the case. So, as far as I understand it you can leave the
if conditions as they are without the need to change them to
conditional assignments.

If you need more information just email me again.

Best,

Andrea

--
Prof. Dr. Andrea Walther
Lehrstuhl fuer Mathematik und ihre Anwendungen

Email: andrea.walther at uni-paderborn.de
Phone: ++49 5251 602714
Fax:   ++49 5251 603728